OK, in my experimenting and trying to get this set up, I seem to have locked myself out. Hopefully you can help me find a way back in.
Apparently the board didn't like something about my latest upload of Marlin. I'm not sure which change broke it as I made several. Yeah, I know better than doing that. :(
Now it no longer communicates with the display at all so I just get the Panda splash screen.
I can also no longer connect via USB. It was working before this. I have the micro USB cable hooked to my Linux PC, the display disconnected, and an SD card installed. Trying lsusb shows nothing connected related from the printer and the /dev/tty/USB0 port is not active as it was before. I've tried restarting both the PC and the printer several times.
Lastly, it's no longer accessible via the network either. The router shows it has pulled the same DHCP address, 192.168.254.68 (which is correct for my network) but it's not responding to ping and doesn't connect at all through the browser on port 80.
And thanks for all the help. I know I have a lot of questions but I hope by posting them here the answers are easily findable by new users. I've invested in two of these so I'm very grateful for the help