A device automatically turn off the power after printing completed.It's easy to mount and has no wires due to its wireless control.
Why make it?
Given the heat a 3D printer can generate, even when idle, I would rather kill it than let it powered unattended- both for the planet, and to reduce the slightest risk of fire. ;)
Just add one gcode to the end of the gcode file.
G4 S120 ; Dwell for 120 second for cool the hotend
G1 X200 ; move X to the position(here is 200mm) that hits the switch
The battery life is as long as a car fob. For it is only 6ma when triggered and then will power off itself automatically
1x wireless power socket - Please select the appropriate region for your socket in the drop down above.
1x Print Complete Auto-Close Module（Fully assembled) No Battery(CR2032) is included, No case is included, but you can download and print one yourself.
What makes it special
- No drilling
- No wire
- No need to change firmware.
- the battery life is as long as a car fob.
- Both the "Print Complete Auto-Close Module" and the Smoke Detector can remotely control this socket at the same time.
- DHL/FedEx/TNT--about 7days,
- standard shipping-- about 10~30days